Musician / Band Friends,
I'm looking to do a promo video for a website I'm currently developing. This website is easily the biggest project I've taken on and I've been dedicating all of my free time to continue coding it all out.
I'd like to take a small break and try to capture some footage of a couple of bands with members passionately playing their instruments. I'd like to get some shots of a band / musician in a practice setting, and at a show/venue setting. Both locations with the same band / artist is most preferred, but I understand schedule conflicts with work and such. Audio / music may or may not be recorded. Further ideas may also spark during filming and we may end up doing something completely different depending on time and realistic limitations.
- Any and all genres of music are welcome!
- Singer / songwriters are also more than welcome, this is not limited to only bands or to just one band. The more artists willing to participate, the better!
- All participants must be at least 18 years old and willing to sign a release and waiver of liability agreement, as well as a non-disclosure agreement.
- I'd like to limit my travels within 60 minutes of Watertown, NY.
- If you can travel near or even to me, that will also work.
- If you have great film equipment, but don't feel like traveling, no worries - we can coordinate some ideas so that you / your band can still help out and be involved.
I'm looking for serious bands / musicians who are willing to give me their time and energy for a few of hours to make this footage look awesome.
I will supply beer / soda / pizza upon meeting up. We will coordinate a date that works with everyone's schedules.
If you or someone you know are interested, please send an email to Dalton Sutton at email@example.com. Having all inquiries in one inbox will help me out in ways I can't begin to explain.
Please avoid sending me messages through Facebook Messenger at this time. I am currently in beta of iOS 11 and my Messenger app is beyond buggy.
This is only step one of my plan of giving back to the music community wholeheartedly. What we put into it now, is what we all get out of it in the long run. I can't do this alone.
I look forward to seeing all that we can achieve at the end of step one. Step two is where it begins to make sense, I promise.
Please feel free to share this.
Thanks to everyone in advance,
Subscribe to Dalton Sutton
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox